Here's a quick guide to help with all that you need to know before placing an order!
Link Building Services
All link building services offered by us are designed in a way that they provide natural link references of your internet site and imitate natural viral circulation.
These link references can also be used as trust signals by popular search engines such as Google to assess the visibility and noticeability of your website pages within each search result.
We sell our services individually, which means you get to regulate the variables such as quantities of links, target URL’s, anchor texts and other such details. This is to ensure that you are completely in charge of the type of link building profile you want to create for your internet site.
You need to ensure that you have read the fundamentals of onsite SEO below prior to starting with our link building services.
- SEO Responsive URL’s –these URL’s include main keywords or words that indicate what your website is all about.
- Title Tags that are user-friendly – always include keywords. Let’s take an example, ‘Link Building offerings for SEO’s’
- Headings on page – Use your keywords in a way that they sound natural and not like they are being stuffed in sentences.
- Responsive Design of Website – in order to ensure mobile search visibility, website design should be responsive.
- Site Speed –if the speed of your site is slow, it will eventually lower your ranking in Google search engine.
- Internal links –For users, who want to explore and also help understand the linked pages for search engines, internal links are helpful.
- Keywords in Content – As mentioned earlier as well, use keywords in your content and don’t make them look stuffed.
- Comprise Rich Media –It includes interactive video clips and pictures, they are preferred by not only users but also search engines.
Our Flagship Offering – Blogger Outreach & Link Building
Our flagship service – Outreaching bloggers is basically a process of creating relationships with bloggers in order to collaborate with them to promote the content on their website, it can be a product, a business, or even a service.
In this service, we collaborate with bloggers to create content so they can use your business name, product, website or service in their blog, naturally going with content flow.
This helps provide a positive mention of your link and also indicate other search engines to improve visibility of your website while combining it with some other factors of SEO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What anchor text is best to use?
Always keep anchor text very natural. Keyword anchors should be kept at a minimum. At max, 20% should be safe for keyword presenters.
- Use URL and Brand anchor text while linking to your homepage.
- Always use a combination of keyword anchors and half match anchors while creating a link to your money pages.
- Use the asset title to create link to content assets, however, keep it natural and mixed.
Please take a note – we do not accept anchor text that is geographical as it looks very unnatural in the content flow and naturally blog owners do not prefer to have locations that are not related to their blogs. For instance, a blogger may be from Boston; however, the anchor text in consideration is ‘Plumber Newark’.
What should be the best link building strategy?
You will definitely want your website’s homepage and money pages to rank, as that’s where your visitors are expected to land, however, do not just build links to homepages and money pages only. Often, bloggers tend to link to other blogs in order to guide and lead their readers to more useful and relevant information about the subject.
We suggest you build out content assets.
Such as a Blog Section: Steps to start a business blog that attracts customers
Google would assume such pages to receive many regular links from blog owners – but your money pages such as products or services are not expected to receive a lot of regular links, unless of course it comes from ads or affiliated recommendations, which they are not.
We suggest follow split:
- Homepage around 30%
- Money Pages should be around 20%
- Content Assets (blogs, articles, infographics, images etc), roughly around 50%
Above suggestion is merely a rough idea and perhaps you wanted to get aggressive with your money page, but it totally depends which sector you’re targeting.
What DA range should I choose?
Naturally, competitiveness of niche is directly proportional to the authority of sites, which are mentioning you; however, we strongly recommend combining DA levels with each other. You cannot expect one level of authority to mention all links of your site.
Let’s take an example, many local sites are likely to have a greater number of DA10 placements, however, for an order it must become a usual practice to have a DA20 and perhaps also a DA30 in the blend. Similar is the case for competitive niches such as car insurance. Majority should be DA30, but in the order, a couple of DA10’s or DA20can be used.
Similar to quantity, there are no particular rules or regulations for changing your DA, you can keep it casual.
What should be the number of links that I build for blogger outreach?
Our recommendation is to build 5 – 20 per month; however, it is also dependent on the competition in the market with regard to your target market and the type of brand you are selling.
For example, websites that use low competing keywords like ‘Miami Plumber’ might need lesser links as compared to websites that compete for common terms like ‘Car Insurance’. This is mainly because big and popular brands tend to dominate countrywide results while smaller businesses compete against other local and smaller businesses.
We highly recommend that you must keep changing the number of links for blogger outreach every month as it shows a very natural trend of link profiles in your clients. Let’s take an example of a month by month link quantity of a mildly competitive market: 7, 10, 13, 4, 11, 5, etc. These examples of quantities make sure that there is no fixed pattern or link building footprintin your link profile.