TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The present terms and conditions set forth the rules and specifications applicable to you (the client).
Please be reminded that the present terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us. Therefore, we encourage you to carefully familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions and let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the same. We shall endeavour to answer your queries.
By accessing, using, and/or installing our website and/or app, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and any other pertaining documents referred to herein and you agree to be bound by the provisions set forth.
You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to accept these terms and conditions and to abide by them.
The rights granted to you in this agreement are subject to the following restrictions:
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the website/app or any individual element within the website/app, our name, our trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the website/app, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the website/app.
- Attempt to access or search the site or content or download c
- Content from the website/app through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark, logo, URL, or product name without our express written consent;
- Use the website/app or content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the website/app to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the website/app;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing us;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the website/app from other users of the website/app without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
MODIFICATION: Kindly note that we may modify the terms and conditions at any time, in our sole discretion. On the occurrence of the above, we shall inform you either by posting the modified terms and conditions on the website/app and/or through other communication (email). Consequently, it is important that you review the terms and conditions whenever we modify them, and you shall bear the sole responsibility for the same. By continuance of use of the website/app after we have posted modified terms and conditions on the website/app, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
(a) “Content” means text, graphics, patterns, images, software, photographs, drawings, paintings, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the website/app.
(b) “User Content” means any content that website/app users (including you) provide to be made available through the website/app.
You are solely responsible for your user content. You assume all risks associated with the use of your user content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your user content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your user content does not violate the acceptable use policy. We’re not obligated to back up any user content and the same may be deleted at any time. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your user content if you so desire.
Content Ownership, Responsibility, and Removal
We do not claim any ownership rights in any user content and nothing in these terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and/or exploit your user content. Subject to the foregoing, we and its licensors exclusively own all rights, titles, and interests in and to the website/app, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the website/app is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the website/app, including user content from other users. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the website/app.
Rights in User Content Granted by You
By making any user content available through the website/app you hereby grant to us and other website/app users a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your user content in connection with operating and providing the website/app to you and to other users, including without limitation, allowing other website/app users to color your user content using the website/app (“Recolored User Content”) and to distribute, reproduce and publicly perform the recolored user content.
You are solely responsible for all your user content. You represent and warrant that you own all your user content, or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your user content under these terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your user content, nor your use and provision of your user content to be made available through the website/app, nor any use of your user content by us or other website/app users on or through the website/app will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
By using the website/app, you may be exposed to certain content from other website/app users that could be offensive, indecent, or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any content in connection with the website/app. You may notify us of any user content that you believe violates these terms by emailing us.
Rights in Content Granted by Our Website/App
Subject to your compliance with these terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy, display, and print the content solely in connection with your permitted use of the website/app and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes, including, without limitation, to allow you to create colored pictures, photos, patterns, paintings or drawings via the website/app and share them with other users or other third parties.
When you are making use of the website/app, you’re forbidden to upload, distribute, or otherwise use any user content for any illegal or improper activity, including but not limited to the following:
- Infringes misappropriates or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Tortious, trade libellous, defamatory, false, or intentionally misleading.
- That is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- That is harmful to minors in any way.
- That constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise.
- That violates any law, regulation, or contractual obligations.
- Collect information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUTREACH CRAYON ON THIS WEBSITE:
The services provided by Outreachcrayon include the following-
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Digital Marketing Services
- Link Building/Broken Link Building
- Blogger Outreach
- Niche Edits Services
- Disavow Packages
- Content Creation
- E-Commerce Product Descriptions
- Blog Writing Service
- Product Videos
- Blog to Video Service
CLIENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO SEO SERVICES:
- Website login credentials
- Access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to an official email address for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, and other content for the purpose of search engine optimization.
And further, undertakes and agrees that:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Outreachcrayon has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory, or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory and Outreachcrayon shall not be held liable for the same.
- Outreachcrayon has no control over the website and blog owners removing links and content or deleting/moving/changing their website these placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall Outreachcrayon be liable to you (the client) for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of profits, and/or any claims by you or third-party websites. You, the client assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Outreachcrayon’s services.
- Outreachcrayon reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, neither does Outreachcrayon guarantee search engine positions for any keyword, phrase, or search term nor does it guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Outreachcrayon does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Outreachcrayon shall not be responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
You acknowledge that the website/app is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the website/app, including user content from other users. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the website/app.
TERM AND TERMINATION:
- This agreement commences on the date you accept this agreement (as described in the preamble) and will remain in full force and effect while you use the website/app unless earlier terminated in accordance with this agreement.
- We respect copyright law and expect its users to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the access of or remove from the website/app the content of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
- Upon termination of this agreement, your right to use the website/app will automatically terminate immediately. You understand that any termination may involve the deletion of your user content associated therewith from our live databases. We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including deletion of your user content. Even after this agreement is terminated, some of the terms of this agreement shall remain in effect.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES: The website/app may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You assume sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
INDEMNITY: You will indemnify and hold harmless to us from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the website/app
- Your user content.
- Your violation of these terms.
NON-DISCLOSURE: We, at Outreachcrayon, understand that there is certain proprietary information that the user may share with us, disclosure of which shall be highly detrimental to the client’s business. Accordingly, we shall endeavour to keep all information provided by the clients strictly confidential and to use such information only and explicitly for the purpose it has been disclosed. However, Outreachcrayon shall not execute or be bound by non-disclosure agreements in any form.
OTHERS: If any provision of this agreement or any part thereof is, for any reason, declared or found to be illegal, unenforceable, or void in any respect, and if the remainder of this agreement is not materially affected by such declaration or finding and is capable of substantial performance, then that term or provision or part thereof shall, to the extent of the declaration/finding, be deemed not to form part of this agreement and the remainder of this agreement shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
If there’re some questions, please contact us by email: at firstname.lastname@example.org